Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maui 2009

This year we got to spend Christmas in Maui! It was fun to be able to leave cold Utah and spend a few days in the sun! It was a weird experience being away from home on Christmas and not doing the traditional Christmas celebrations, but it was still a lot of fun!



Honolua Bay



Our family at the Blow Hole next to this cool rock with a cutout like a heart


This was our first time going to the Blow Hole on Maui! That is my dad getting sopping wet standing next to the hole :)



This was at Fleming Beach on our last day. The waves were huge and Ty and my dad stayed out in the waves the whole time we were there. I got crushed the first few minutes after being in, so I became the observer :) Ty is off to the right in this picture and my dad is just to the left of where the wave is crashing, with the blue boogie board.

1 comment: